Friday 25 March 2011

Feedback from other groups

  • I like the use of split screens. I like the close ups
  • I dont understand the start of the flim or how it connects with the rest. I think it could end better and show more of the plot as i dont really understand.

  • I like the editing skills at the very beginnning , it creates a sense of mystery
  • I don't really understand the main plot of the film

  • It is good how the clips play side by side as it shows how he repeats his days.
  • The thriller doesn't really have a plot to it and i can't understand which genre it is.

  • I really like the use of close up shots used, and the colours at the beginning changing from dark to light to show their mood. I think its more like a film being quite long and i didn't understand it and what the plot was about.

  • The main title at 1:02 is good as it looks like it's on the table.
  • The lighting in certain shots was quite dull. (improvement) - lighting during filming or add  brightness in Final Cut.

  • The use of a parralell shot around 1:20 and 2:00 was very good camerawork and editing skills.
  • The storyline wasn't very clear, didn't understand.

  • I liked the close up shots in the kitchen.
  • Area of improvement: The story line is left a little ambiguous  

  • The editing is very good, i now know how to make an omelet 
  • The storyline is a bit unclear 

  • It should have more flashbacks of the dream every time he goes back to sleep to show the beginning scene is actually a dream. 
  • The use of the continual radio throughout the shot changes gives the scene great continuity 
  • The editing where you made him coming home at night time is effective, shows he's had a long day at work.

  • I liked the use of the sound of the mug hitting the table to draw attention to the name of the thriller.
  • Improvements: The name titles are hard to read because of the font/ effect on it. Maybe change the font to make it easier to read.

  • I really like the over lapping fades where we see where we see the girl in the playground. I believe these are used well and are different to conventional fades to black used in traditional fades. 
  • One thing that could be improved is the voice overs used. They are a really good idea and are used well to show the connections and the relationships, but in order to show what sort of relationship it is, i would advise delivering them with more emotion. 

  • I really like the effects at the beginning and the use of all the different colours overlapping. I also like the use of voice overs however they could be a bit clearer. 
  • An improvement could be making the voice overs clearer and the titles more effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment